YOLO= you only live once (Jenni's contribution to the name of this blog) Elder Brown is only living once (for 2 years) in the beautiful West Indies, sharing the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ with the good people there.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Our first email from the good Elder - but no pictures yet

 Here at the MTC I make sure to make the days fun so I try and make rich (yet fake) back stories. The other day I was a professional jump roper and used jump ropes that cost over $200. We are allowed to talk to sisters and such and I just kinda show them the differences between jump ropes. Those who enter the MTC soon I warn you. Brace yourself for the food. It makes you gassy and diarhea (computer here doesn't have spell check) Also the juice is kinda crazy so drink poweraid or sprite or something. I drank cranberry juice and it felt so weird for days after. Like I had eaten a mint and breathed after only it lasted for about 3 or 4 days. The MTC is fun and all but since day one I have wanted to get to the West Indies. I am also District Leader so it's no biggie (2 weeks in the MTC as a DL is litteraly not that big) I have been here one week and one day. Well I will keep you guys posted but don't hesitate to email me or write me! kyleb@myldsmail.com See you later!

Mom: The cookies were amazing and the district and I have loved them! Please send me in a letter or something mailing addresses for tons of friends and family please! By the way stamps are like 45 cents! I thought It was cheap. So if I write someone it means I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment