YOLO= you only live once (Jenni's contribution to the name of this blog) Elder Brown is only living once (for 2 years) in the beautiful West Indies, sharing the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ with the good people there.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Finished

Well as most of you know that this week is my last week. General Conference was nice and I actually got a really good spiritual question answered for myself. I will email those of you still on missions withkyle_brown1993@yahoo.com I am excited to see you all in just a few days so I think I can have Paul the Apostle explain how I  feel in 2 Timothy 4 verses 6-9
 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown ofrighteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
 Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me
-- 

Elder Kyle Joseph Brown




No comments:

Post a Comment