YOLO= you only live once (Jenni's contribution to the name of this blog) Elder Brown is only living once (for 2 years) in the beautiful West Indies, sharing the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ with the good people there.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Scared the **** out of monkey

Early this week had been so long. I flew for a whole day between islands. From St. Lucia to Barbados to St. Vincent (Which was just so tempting to step off that plane. I love that island) then to Trinidad and spent the night there and flew out early morning to Guyana. The planes that come to Guyana are actually pretty nice. It felt so weird coming back to Guyana. The lady at immigration asked me how long it has been since I was in Guyana. It has been about 7 transfers so about 10 and a half months. I am back to crappy living conditions but I actually feel alright here. We have a crappy apartment but it seems not too bad compared to other Guyana places I have seen. We have low water pressure but at least we don't have to bucket shower. My new companion is Elder Palavi and I am going to be finishing off his training. He has been out 6 weeks. It was nice chilling out in Georgetown side for almost a whole day. We went and got Brusters which is my favorite ice cream place in all of Guyana. Really good ice cream for a really good price. The computers here really suck so I am on a new computer now. I look forward to getting some nice gator stuff. I am going to get an Alligator wallet and probably a scripture case. I got to hold a monkey within the first few days of getting back here. I literally scared the crap out of it. I am looking forward to having so much fun out here! It's tough living but that's what makes it so fun!
 We had a Zone Conference here on Skype with Elder Zivic of the 70. It was hard to hear but it was lots of fun! Not much left to say so I will see you all next week.
Love, Elder Kyle Joseph Brown







No comments:

Post a Comment