YOLO= you only live once (Jenni's contribution to the name of this blog) Elder Brown is only living once (for 2 years) in the beautiful West Indies, sharing the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ with the good people there.

Monday, December 22, 2014

Guyana Christmas

Well Elder Palavi and I have been getting sick but not majorly sick. It's tough being away for Christmas but it makes you enjoy Christmas so much more at home. I do feel kinda bad for Elder Palavi though because he has one more Christmas after this. Well this last week I showed Elder Palavi some old pictures from the beginning of the mission. That makes me feel so old. We also had our filter expire so we drank some bad water which is part of why we have gotten sick but we changed the filters now because they brought us new ones from over 50 miles away. My shoes are pretty mashed up and we are in Georgetown for the holidays. We are going to watch Frozen later today as a present and then do white elephant. By the way every Guyanese person loves Home Alone as a Christmas movie. Well I am rushed on time and gotta go buy some presents for stuff. It's going to be fun! Christmas rush. I got my package and loved it! Mom always sends random candy for Christmas. It has been fun sharing it. See you on Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment