YOLO= you only live once (Jenni's contribution to the name of this blog) Elder Brown is only living once (for 2 years) in the beautiful West Indies, sharing the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ with the good people there.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hanging with the Big Bosses

This week we had a really cool Zone Conference. Elder Cornish of the area 70 presidency came and it was almost strange to see the mission president with him. This is the first time I have seen my mission president not be the big boss. Elder Cornish taught us a lot so it is hard to pin point what he taught but I remember him talking about how Haiti is being really self reliant on missionary work. Haiti has almost no missionaries but they have some stakes. The mission president talked about hopefully soon having sisters in Guyana. I honestly think that sounds so interesting. Guyana is a tough place. We got a baptism this week for Crystal so it's going to be a good finish to my mission. #2weeks I don't ever have much to say anymore. I am excited to get home but I sure do love being a missionary. Well I will see you all soon enough!



President Mehr

Sister Mehr

Elder Cornish

No comments:

Post a Comment